Strawberry cheesecake salad is a super delicious salad that’s absolutely loaded with strawberries and is tossed in a rich, thick and creamy cheesecake mixture. You can top it off with either graham cracker crust crumble or any other option you choose.
In fact, if you want a variation of this salad, there are many recipes to choose from. You could have this salad with banana, coconut or graham crackers.
Benefits Of Strawberry Cheesecake Salad Recipes
The benefits of eating fruit are incredible and it’s so nice to enjoy something refreshing and cold, especially during the summer. If you are not a strawberry fan, then you should become one, as there are so many benefits to this fruit!
Strawberries can boost your immunity, fight bad cholesterol, regulate blood pressure, reduce inflammation, aid in weight management, fight wrinkles and help to prevent cancer. With all those advantages, you might want to start eating strawberries and have a go at these recipes.
Even the fruits that are added, like bananas, raspberries and blueberries, offer a number of great benefits.
- Blueberries can help to soften dry skin, improve mental health by boosting the brain, maintain healthy bones, lower blood pressure, help to manage diabetes and much more.
- Raspberries are a favorite fruit since they are very delicious, rich in antioxidant and also a super food. This fruit is also rich in vitamins, as well as minerals that can help to control your weight, lower the risk of cancer or heart disease and enhance your fertility.
- Bananas are also definitely healthy as they aid digestion, relieve acid reflux, are packed with fiber, control blood sugar, are a great mood enhancer, protect the eyes, protect against free radicals and control the appetite. In fact, eating a banana that’s rich in potassium can also make you more alert.
As a result of these benefits, you might be looking for a guide to help you make some of the best recipes for strawberry cheesecake salad. So here are some of the recipes that will be discussed below.
Want some bananas in your salad? Why not combine them with strawberry cheesecake salad? This is a great dessert recipe with endless possibilities that you can make on your own.
In fact, different fruits could be either substituted or added. Apart from bananas, you could use blackberries, blueberries, apples and more.
If you want a healthier version of this salad, then omit the marshmallows and use low-fat cream cheese, sugar-free pudding, and cool whip.
For the ingredients, consider the following:
- 1 pack of softened cream cheese.
- 16 ounces of vanilla yogurt.
- 1 tub of thawed cool whip (8 ounces).
- 1 pack of a pie filling mix or a cheesecake flavor instant pudding (3 ½ ounces).
- One half bag of miniature marshmallows.
- Three pints of sliced strawberries.
- Four sliced bananas.
- A container of raspberries (optional).
Make sure that you have these ingredients to hand when you make a delightful salad.
The steps are so simple:
- Simply mix the cream cheese, pudding, yogurt and the cool whip in a bowl until creamy.
- Stir in the marshmallows.
- Fold in the fruit.
- Garnish with the additional fruit.
- Serve immediately.
If you just follow the instructions above, you will definitely be able to make a very delicious strawberry cheesecake salad.
How about having coconut in a salad? Well, this strawberry coconut cheesecake salad is the same with a parfait and no layering is needed.
There is just the need for ripe, juicy strawberries smothered with an easy to make creamy, thick cheesecake flavored cream. It’s so easy to make and tastes delicious.
- A can full of fat coconut milk that has been refrigerated overnight.
- 8 ounces or 250 grams of softened cream cheese.
- 1/3 cup of powder sugar or a sweetener.
- 2 pounds or 1 kilogram of sliced strawberries.
- ¼ cup of desiccated or shredded coconut.
- ¼ cup of toasted coconut.
Collect these ingredients first before you start making this salad with coconut.
- Open a can of coconut milk carefully and scoop out the thick cream that sits on top of the coconut water or liquid.
- Transfer this cream to the bowl and discard the left liquid in the can.
- Whip the coconut cream up until it becomes thick.
- Beat the sugar and cream cheese together in another big bowl until it’s creamy and smooth.
- Fold the coconut cream into the cream cheese and then add sugar and beat it on the low-speed unit until it is well combined.
- Fold the strawberries and coconut lightly into the cheesecake mixture.
- Now, decorate it with extra slices of strawberries if you like.
- Finally, serve it immediately.
Just follow these easy steps and you will make strawberry coconut cheesecake salad.
This is another great recipe to consider. It is a delicious, light, creamy, no-bake dessert that is perfect for summer parties and other events. There is actually no need for an oven too!
- Two pounds of fresh strawberries that have been dried, washed, divided and quartered.
- Three 8-ounce packages of fat-free cream cheese at room temperature.
- A cup of sugar-free strawberry jam.
- A tablespoon of honey.
- 1 ½ cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Half a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- A tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- Finely ground nuts for garnish (optional).
- Halved strawberries for a garnish.
Follow the steps below:
- In the mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and jam together for about four minutes until they are smooth and blended well.
- Add a tablespoon of honey into the mixture and continue to mix until it is combined. Then set aside the mixture and keep in a cool place or a refrigerator until you are ready to use it.
- Place the mixing bowl and the mixer’s whisk attachment inside the freezer for almost ten minutes.
- Remove it from the freezer and add heavy whipping cream, vanilla and sugar to the mixing bowl.
- Whisk on high speed until medium peaks form for about a minute.
- Fold the whipped cream gently into the prepared cream cheese mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Arrange half of the strawberries on the bottom of a glass salad bowl or tall trifle bowl.
- Top that with half of the prepared cheesecake mixture.
- Add another layer of strawberries and then top that with the remaining cheesecake mixture.
- Arrange the halved strawberries on the top and sprinkle with the ground nuts.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours – overnight is the best length of time.
- Finally, serve it immediately.
These steps are so easy to follow, you can make this recipe quickly and easily.
Via The Slow Roasted Italian
Adding blueberries is another great option for this salad. This strawberry blueberry cheesecake salad is a great recipe that many will love due to its delightful taste. Making this is so easy when you have the right ingredients and follow all the instructions.
- 1 ½ cups of strawberry yogurt.
- 1 ½ cups of whipped cream topping.
- 4 tablespoons of cheesecake flavored pudding.
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- A cup of sliced strawberries.
- A cup of blueberries.
- ½ cup of raspberries.
- 1-2 sliced bananas.
- Wash first the fruit and slice the strawberries and bananas and then set them aside.
- Combine the whipped cream topping and strawberry yogurt in a big bowl, then whisk them together.
- Whisk in the cheesecake pudding and mix well; the mixture will become slightly denser over time.
- Fold in the strawberries, blueberries, banana slices, raspberries and mini marshmallows.
- Fold them until everything is evenly mixed.
- Chill it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve up the salad.
There are a variety of strawberry cheesecake salad recipes that you can choose from. With the right ingredients and instructions provided, you will soon be enjoying the best of this salad and all the benefits it offers.
Have you enjoyed the article? If so, hit like, comment and share it!