You have probably watched different cooking shows on TV and seen the real beauty of various cookware sets, such as those made out of copper and stainless steel. On the other hand, you have heard that copper is not easy to care for and most of the working kitchens in the world utilize stainless steel instead.
You are also be aware that high quality copper cookware, including Mauviel is more likely to cost far more than high-end stainless steel brands, including All Clad.
If you are interested in the copper cookware and want to know who the winner is between Mauviel and All Clad, the long wait is finally over. We will compare them so that it will easier for you to decide which to buy.
Why Mauviel Copper Cookware?
(Via The Happy Cook)
Whether you are a professional chef or just love to cook different dishes, you will find investing in Mauviel copper cookware a wise decision.
- Copper is among the best materials used for cookware because it conducts heat quickly and uniformly as the heat transfers via the sides and base of the pan quickly.
- Since it conducts heat well, sauces or foods can be cooked at a controlled temperature as precisely as possible, especially top range. As a result, the majority of demanding home cooks, chefs and professionals prefer to use it.
Things To Know When Shopping For Mauviel Copper Cookware
Here are some of the things you should know when shopping for Mauviel copper cookware:
- It has already stood the test of time and set standards against the newer technologies.
- It is made in France out of copper, which is a prized material because of its ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly, and cool rapidly.
- It is known for both its high quality and unique design.
- Unlike other cookware, Mauviel offers much better control, thus offering best results on the table.
- It is completely-oven safe.
- It lasts a longer period of time, so you can keep it looking beautifully by simply polishing its copper surface.
- It has the ability to heat evenly, which in turn allows for better cooking results for sautéing or frying.
When you purchase Mauviel, you are also purchasing utensils for life as every product is guaranteed for life. Mauviel copper pans and pots come in different materials and lines to fit different personalities and styles. They are also of excellent quality, so you can be sure that they will last in the kitchen for many years to come.
But wait, there is more. The battle of Mauviel vs. All Clad continues as we give you the reasons that All Clad is a good investment.
All Clad Cookware
(Via Williams Sonoma)
Amateur and professional chefs alike highly recommend All Clad because of its superb quality.
- Satisfied users appreciate not only its exceptional heat conduction, its functional design, and most of all, its durability.
- It is a wise choice for most users because of its patented heat conditioning aluminium core, which means the heat goes up the sides of the utensils to provide an evenly distributed cooking.
What Makes All Clad Cookware Stand Out?
All Clad cookware is branded for every specialty store in different parts of the world, including Australia, UK, Germany, Canada, and United States. The things that make All Clad special include the special handles and both the exterior and interior finishes.
Here are some of the features that make All Clad cookware unique:
Each item in the All Clad cookware set features a uniquely designed stay-cool handle
The handle is riveted to the cookware’s body and is designed for longer-lasting use. Even though the cookware is made out of stainless steel, you won’t burn your own hands if it is exposed to the cookware’s handle.
Wide varieties of exterior finishes
You have the freedom to choose between magnetic stainless steel, brushed stainless steel, pure aluminum, pure aluminum sandwiched in between two layers of stainless steel, and copper sandwiched in between two layers of pure aluminum.
Interior finish made with a formulation of 304-grade stainless steel
Everything has been given very special attention, down to the alloy content, grain sizes and other physical properties, and made to the highest standards.
All Clad utilize stainless, non-corrosive rivets to attach the cookware pieces to their trademark stay-cool handles. Consumers can choose from the different All Clad cookware to suit their budget and preferences.
Are you now able to pick the right cookware brand for your needs? We hope that our comparison guide between Mauviel and All Clad will give you a deeper understanding of the differences between the two. Now use that knowledge to make a wise buying decision you will never regret.
If you have any questions about the article, do not hesitate to leave a comment and we will be more than happy to answer them.